Thursday 9 February 2023

Ghost writer

 I got a written letter today.


  Hi Judy

It’s me Catherine I am living here since the moment the house was built. I grew up here, became a woman here, lived here looking after my mother here, and lived with my aggressive husband and four children, every one of them moved away, just leaving me here with the old man.

 My life wasn’t happy or peaceful no it was hard but I survive four children and a husband.

 I lived my last years and died in my sleep in this house you are calling home now.

This is my house and ever since you and your son moved in it became a home.

I heard about the changes you still want to make to the house and I love every single one of them.  I like the changes you’re making so far; I like it.

I know I was in the beginning not very welcoming and after every change you did, I got angry I know I was putting the man of the house through a lot with the moods I gave you.

But I found peace after I saw you are just making it homier and more comfortable.

Thank you for taking care of the man from the house, I wish you would stop completely fighting,

But no that is never able to happen, don’t listen to somebody that says there never has been an argument with their partner.

But back to the house just thank you and your son for completing the homey feeling.

Thank you for bringing life to the garden and house.

Take care Judy and your great son, and don’t stop being the woman that he needs, the owner.

 

With all my love

Catherine



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 de Geheimpie

Ek en R se ma kom nie oor die weg nie van die eerste oomblik toe ek en R net ogies gemaak het vermekaar. Sy het gebel ek het gewerk vandat R...