Tuesday 31 January 2023

My Pride and Joy!!

 

My Dear Son

 

I am blest to have you for 12years now,

I wish I can give you everything,

Your little heart desire,

But you got me for a mum,

With all my love I am trying.

I am sorry if I can’t give you everything,

At this moment your 12years,

Of a little life wasn’t very fun,

But I promise you,

I am going to make a difference in your life,

I think you deserve much more,

You’re a great loving human being,

Fine you are not comfortable in your body now,

But it will happen then you will love yourself.

But then your still young my beauty,

I can see you in my imagination,

How a beautiful, strong independent person you are going to be,

Thank you for being mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 de Geheimpie

Ek en R se ma kom nie oor die weg nie van die eerste oomblik toe ek en R net ogies gemaak het vermekaar. Sy het gebel ek het gewerk vandat R...