Thursday 2 February 2023

Bad Luck

I had a a very close encounter today , but it started yesterday,

         on Facebook I got a private message from my mother,

that its first thing that was strange, but okay I went along,

then I had to send my bank details and photo of my ID,

yes, I didn't think, I didn't know, something told me to be careful,

 I am 37 years of age,  I must have

learned to listen to my dad by now,

but not stupid me but at least I didn't pay the amount because,

when I talked to my mother about that she didn't know anything,

luckily she and me didn't make a mistake,

this is the first time that they almost,

caught me, now I will be more careful hopefully,

either ways I am the stupid's person I know.

Luckily I didn't give to much, but still think its to much.

Thanks mum for trying to help me even if you didn't have

a clue what is going on.

You're the best

Love you

I already knew what I am going to do with the money,

that we could have won if it wasn't a blerrie scam,

but that is why the world is the way it is,

every body wants to make fast cash,

that's why all over the world,  people are in jail,

for scamming and smuggling and worst things,

the thing is they get caught,

but the next person is going to be more clever ,

sneakier that's life and there will always be people,

who is going to hope it work and what isn't fair,

they get their  money and don't give a rats ass,

if that poor people are going to be okay?

Giving you there last hope,

you don't care even if you took something,

that wasn't yours,

 now you can

buy anything from the money you stole,

don't wonder why when shit strikes you,

I am a big believer in:

Karma is going to catch up with you.

ya ya reality is a bitch also.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 de Geheimpie

Ek en R se ma kom nie oor die weg nie van die eerste oomblik toe ek en R net ogies gemaak het vermekaar. Sy het gebel ek het gewerk vandat R...